What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Some old squaddie on BBC breakfast who was posted to Christmas Island during the A bomb tests as part of his national service. He summed it up quite well and it sounded bloody frightening. 20 miles away and they were given no protection when the bomb went off - they were just told to turn away and put their hands over their eyes. He said even then, he could see through his hands and when the blast reached him, the heat was worse than standing next to the oven when you open the door. When it was over, all the palm trees next to him were scorched. Sod that!

Some old squaddie on BBC breakfast who was posted to Christmas Island during the A bomb tests as part of his national service.

Squaddies were expendable assets back then, and there was massive secrecy, they even used them in chemical warfare experiments. People are much better informed, these days they just wouldn't get away with it.

Formula 1. Getting boring now with Verstappen winning every race. They should make him run with one cylinder disconnected to make it a bit more interesting. ;)

Sponsored Links
Formula 1. Getting boring now with Verstappen winning every race. They should make him run with one cylinder disconnected to make it a bit more interesting. ;)
Me too, I was sleeping by the third lap, I've just woke up for my 4pm cuppa. It's like watching paint dry.

Just trying to watch about Angkor Wat, but they insist on playing music over the voice over.

What the ****?

When will stupid programme makers stop with this ****?

Me too, I was sleeping by the third lap, I've just woke up for my 4pm cuppa. It's like watching paint dry.
Made me laugh when Martin Brundle asked Jeremy Clarkson who he thought was going to win the race. "Adrian Newey" was Clarkson answer. :ROFLMAO:

Made me laugh when Martin Brundle asked Jeremy Clarkson who he thought was going to win the race. "Adrian Newey" was Clarkson answer. :ROFLMAO:
I missed that part, I must have been asleep. :sleep: I hope this season isn't going to be another borefest.

Remarkable that he's still the top man after thirty years.

I've just read that Rory Byrne is still a consultant for Ferrari

Stopped watching or even being interested in F1 since 2021. Sooner watch BTC on the box, gone back to Santa Pod for live motorsport.

Watching the start of Celebrity Big Brother. What a load of screamy shouty Z list wannabe's and I include the presenters in that. This will be the last I will mention it as I won’t be watching any more.

Sponsored Links
Back