What are you watching on TV right now?

Have you stuck with it? I may be getting Prime again soon and am wondering what's good. It gets good reviews.
Yeah. Getting watchable. I just took up an offer for prime to get quick delivery of something but for some strange reason, I couldn’t watch it on there. I’ve been watching it through a kodi addon via my firestick.

Sponsored Links
Cuckoo, on Channel 5, a series of 4 episodes. We binge-watched it last night. A bit slow at first, but it warmed up later.

Sponsored Links
I didn't know it was a regular run - i thought it'd retired and only brought out for special occasions when it isn't raining.

It's not a regular run, just high days and holidays, but when it does - it usually passes me here, as does Mallard.

The quietist engines passing, are the steamers, the diesels make much more noise and vibration when they go past.

The Dropout on iPlayer, about the Theranos scandal. It's so good! Something so serious shouldn't be this funny. Although there's also lots of dark bits.

I watched E1 which was good, but E2 dragged a bit, so I skipped to E5 because that's where it seems to get juicy.

Amanda Seyfried is amazing. She plays Elizabeth Holmes as a bit sad and vulnerable, but also extremely manipulative and really quite loopy. I don't know how real to life it is. It's like watching a slow motion car crash.

Just binge watched the new Fallout series, IMO it was brilliant and followed the game well.

I don't think we heard so much about the scandal over here. It's about the woman who became a billionaire by conning people into believing she had built a machine the size of a coffee maker, that could perform a thousand different blood tests from a single drop of blood. She was endorsed by loads of super famous people. Here are a few of the Top Critics reviews from Rotten Tomatoes.

It’s a maddening, gripping, and at times startlingly funny recreation of a story that would feel too absurd to be true if we didn’t already know otherwise.

My God, it’s riveting, and not only because Amanda Seyfried’s uncanny impersonation of the convicted biotech fraudster Elizabeth Holmes is so astonishing.

Start engraving a Best Actress Emmy for Amanda Seyfried who is sensational as Theranos founder and fraudster Elizabeth Holmes in a true-crime story that is more than compulsively watchable, it's a cautionary fable that really stings.

BBC1, this morning - they seem to have some sort of glitch between their programs. Between the programs, they usually do a bit of upcoming program ads, channel logos. None of that this morning, just a plain BBC logo - has someone broken the server?

Was watching Baby Reindeer. Episodes 1, 2 and three were okay but episode 4 has taken a real dark turn.

Sponsored Links
Back