what do you think your state retirement age will be

what age will you get your state pension

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the country goes bust it's all academic anyway.

One good thing, some of the international parasites may think about going home. Or possibly move on to another honey pot. We need to make this country less attractive to them. :evil:

Sponsored Links
I should have been down to single figures before I retire,now its still 10 yrs away.

I'm still due to become an OAP at 65, according to this site. However, I do realise that things are likely to change in the next five years, and not for the better.

Sponsored Links
I'm still due to become an OAP at 65, according to this site. However, I do realise that things are likely to change in the next five years, and not for the better.

you where born before 6/12/1953 ;)

I was indeed; 3/8/52. Aren't I lucky?!

because i am 7 weeks after that date [28/1/54]my pension is 3 months and 5 days after my 65th at 65 3 months and 5 days

I was indeed; 3/8/52. Aren't I lucky?!

because i am 7 weeks after that date [28/1/54]my pension is 3 months and 5 days after my 65th at 65 3 months and 5 days

I suppose that could be worse. Of course, I have a nagging doubt that the goalposts will have been moved by the time I'm 65.

Sponsored Links
Back