What has happened...

And the EU poked there nose into the Ukraine and bear some responsibility for what has occurred there

Sponsored Links
Blimey Yugoslavia yep that the place were they had concentration camps : death camps

Where the EU Dutch troops abandoned thousands of civilians to there fate which resulted in mass executions

Afaik the Dutch gave all the troops a medal ? Then again what do u expect from a country who wander around with bits of tree on there feet and came up with the Daf variomatic car

Ounce again the US had to step in and clear up Europes mess

I would like to know what has happened to change her mind

Ive no doubt TM has not changed her mind.

She cannot say I dont believe in Brexit, that would mean having to step down. Nor can the referendum result be ignored since its the electorate that vote for politicians.

My guess TM has chosen Chequers as the only theoretical solution that could appease both sides of the argument.

It wont happen, we all know that because it wouldnt get accepted by the EU -and its hardly what anybody wants in the UK.

I would say Chequers is a delaying tactic, TM probably knows the only solution is to retain free trade with EU, which means customs union or similar, so that will emerge once the current choice of Chequers or no deal is not going to happen.

I suppose article 50 could be extended....

I think cancelling article 50 or a people vote would be tricky for the Tories -so those 2 options might need an election. It depends how far those red lines can be stretched!

Sponsored Links
Back