What has happened...

Sponsored Links
Why isn't Northern Ireland kicking up a fuss about the rest of the UK (Great Britain) imposing its will on the province against the will of the people there?

That's what they usually do.

Scotland is not too happy about it.

Norway option might be the best NI could push for.

Buffoon's after the Canada option.

Rice-Pudd wants the WTO option. He formerly wanted the Swiss one.

What a pity the government of this country has no more idea of what to do than the Quitters had.

We still have the same four possibilities that we had before the referendum. Which is it to be? None of the Quitters on here would ever say which they wanted.

Sponsored Links
Yes really.

That is the argument from brexiters: that a tiny majority for leave is now the will of the people.

Maybe not, but a constituency and an its MP that both wanted to remain presumably wouldn't change their minds unless something happened to cause it.

What has happened?

So, you think she hasn't really changed her mind, she is lying and just doing it to stay Prime Minister.

If she really does believe in brexit perhaps in the next election she will stand in somewhere like Sunderland - or

do you think she will stay in Maidenhead and rely on the stupidity of the people there to keep her jobs?
Rofl,,,,what will your reaction be I wonder if you get ref2 and a tiny minority vote to stay!!

Norway option might be the best NI could push for.

Buffoon's after the Canada option.

Rice-Pudd wants the WTO option. He formerly wanted the Swiss one.

What a pity the government of this country has no more idea of what to do than the Quitters had.

We still have the same four possibilities that we had before the referendum. Which is it to be? None of the Quitters on here would ever say which they wanted.

Well it's man the baracade policy as far as I can see . Stock up on grub ply up yer Windows ect and prepare for civil insurrection on a massive scale

Make Gibralter a front line state and send some heavy artillery and tanks out there

If the EU are looking for trouble we will give it to them

And tell the French to go and do one

It was the English speaking countries along with Russians who saved Europe from German tyranny last time around.
Looks like the Europeans need saving from themselves this time.

Rofl,,,,what will your reaction be I wonder if you get ref2 and a tiny minority vote to stay!!
You are missing the point.
Theresa May says today she is for brexit.

I would like to know what has happened to change her mind. Perhaps we might all change our minds.

Or is she lying?

silly transam likes the idea of another European war.

The very thing the European movement was set up to prevent.

No wonder he doesn't like it.

View media item 3017

Nonsense the common market which morphed into the EU

Has nowt to do with keeping the peace in Europe

It was and is NATO yes the USA are in NATO and Turkey and Canada and they are not in the EU

Silly JohnD

That was The Normans - not really French and they're still here (there) running the place.

Well they came from France ? Probably true as u say not really French hence why they succeeded had they been French some one would have had to bail em out

Well it's man the baracade policy as far as I can see . Stock up on grub ply up yer Windows ect and prepare for civil insurrection on a massive scale

Make Gibralter a front line state and send some heavy artillery and tanks out there

If the EU are looking for trouble we will give it to them

And tell the French to go and do one

What makes you think the EU are looking for trouble?

What is the mindset that automatically goes to a threatening war stance?

Siege mentality ?

Sponsored Links
Back