What have you bought today?

If it was a quantity of fabric cut from a roll, they probably won't be able to sell it on.
I think they are all end of rolls. All they seem to have are lengths of 4.6 metres. Laura Ashley sell it but it’s £50/metre and the smallest amount is 5 metres. Still haven’t heard back from them. I’ll give it a week or so then let them know I’m going to bin it if I don’t hear from them.

Sponsored Links
I literally just pressed 'send' on the previous post and a message came through from them. I gave them the option of sending me £6.50 by either Monzo, PayPal friends and family or bank transfer and I said I’d send it back. They are sending me the £6.50 by PayPal.

I've been refunded for the universal oven seal that I didn't receive.

Still nothing from them, about them sending me a return label for the Miele kit that I didn't order.......

Back on topic......

....return train ticket to London, from sunny Lichfield.
75 mins there, and 90 mins back :cool:

£29.50, plus about £3 for cancellation insurance, admin. etc.

HS2? Pah! :D

Sponsored Links
Nestle Crunch was always one of my fave chocolate bars. But supermarkets stopped selling it.

I've now found that Amazon sell boxes of 16 x 100g bars for just over a £1 a bar. They came mid afternoon. So yummy :) Only 13 left now :mad:

I bought a glue gun for Mrs Mottie and her upcoming Footstall recovering project. She wanted a 'mini' glue gun with a hundred glue sticks. Mini it certainly was!

IMG_0888.jpeg

12 left now. For a recovering chocoholic, this was probably a really bad idea.

Nestle Crunch was always one of my fave chocolate bars. But supermarkets stopped selling it.

I've now found that Amazon sell boxes of 16 x 100g bars for just over a £1 a bar. They came mid afternoon. So yummy :) Only 13 left now :mad:

Second - born loves McCoy's Thai sweet chilli chicken crisps.

Fat better - for me - to buy them in boxes of 36 from amazon, than in six bag multipacks, with four bags of flavours we don't want.

Sponsored Links
Back