What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
What about drainers? Are they still a thing? Our 1.5 sink has drainers either side. They don't look very nice.
I think Mrs Mottie is going to have a rack to stand some stuff in (most of our stuff goes in the dishwasher anyway) with drain channels being cut into the quartz worktop. Will be set out similar to what we are getting rid of.

IMG_6329.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Top oven.

Bottom oven

I'm not paying anywhere near those RRP's though!

Did you get to have a fiddle before you bought them Mottie?

We have very similar Neff ones. The user interface is not great on our ones. We had the microwave first, so when we got ovens we made sure we got ones with actual dials to control the temp and the function.

Ours are 2 years old, so they could have improved the menus/interface in the interim.

Did you get to have a fiddle before you bought them Mottie?

We have very similar Neff ones. The user interface is not great on our ones. We had the microwave first, so when we got ovens we made sure we got ones with actual dials to control the temp and the function.

Ours are 2 years old, so they could have improved the menus/interface in the interim.
No, no actual fiddling but the two I have ordered in the N70 range are the latest models. The older versions had more of a square LCD display whereas the new versions have a rectangular one that you swipe. I'd been looking for a while and when I put in a request for a package price and gave the model numbers, the salesman said that I have ordered the latest microwave but the previous model oven and he said the difference will be noticeable if I have one on top of the other so I changed it. Mrs Mottie wanted the ones with dials but I was swayed by the LCD. I hope I don't come to regret it! Also got my own way with the twistpad knob on the induction hob. I can see arguments coming when these are fitted and it all goes Pete Tong……

Last edited:
I can never find a pencil when I want one and I saw these today in the pound shop so I bought them. They'll come in handy when I start the kitchen.

IMG_1412.jpeg

Chucked them on the hall table when I got home with my keys. I was just browsing the web when I heard a laugh from the hall. Mrs Mottie came in holding them up and said “You’re not a builder!”. Well, I’ve got to start somewhere. …….

I can never find a pencil when I want one and I saw these today in the pound shop so I bought them. They'll come in handy when I start the kitchen.

View attachment 340895

Chucked them on the hall table when I got home with my keys. I was just browsing the web when I heard a laugh from the hall. Mrs Mottie came in holding them up and said “You’re not a builder!”. Well, I’ve got to start somewhere. …….

What did they cost?

Sponsored Links
Back