what if . . .

yeah, howcome? since we're now more or less inline with the euro.. so it should cost the same as them no?

Sponsored Links
I heard one in 14 million of getting the jackpot on lotto.

1 in 13,983,816 to win the Lottery in one draw.
1 in 268,919 to win it in one year, assuming 52 plays.
So you should win the lottery every 1/4 of a million years or so......... :LOL:

1 in 700,00 to be struck by lightening in one year.

So you have more chance of winning the Lottery in one year, than being struck by lightening........... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ok just to add to this, what if you were walking out of camelot with your £50M+ winnings in your pocket and you dropped it and some old lady picked it up......

We've got a few options here Tim... I'm assuming your saying the old lady has essentially mugged you. Fortunately old ladys can't really fight or run. So, if an old lady is walking away with your winnings simply jog to catch her up, give a clean uppercut to the face at which point you can reclaim your prize.

It's what I did anyway.

Do you think an uppercut would be sufficient or perhaps a knee in the stomach as backup?

Yeah, great backup plan. The knee can only do good.

No matter what you've got to make sure you teach that old lady a lesson. Hanging around Camelot waiting for lottery winners to come out, who maybe then drop their winnings, at which point she picks them up and walks away...?! Thieving old c*w. I hate it when old ladies do this.

OK.
I buy the tickets and on the way out of the shop I am putting them in my pocket when I drop one. Little old lady behind sees it and picks it up. She then claims the prize.
How do I prove it was my ticket? She may have bought one right after me.

Make sure you buy it from a place that has CCTV as they could sync up the footage with their data on the machine. That is how I had to do it once. Failing that....find that old lady!!!

OK.
I buy the tickets and on the way out of the shop I am putting them in my pocket when I drop one. Little old lady behind sees it and picks it up. She then claims the prize.
How do I prove it was my ticket? She may have bought one right after me.

Make sure you buy it from a place that has CCTV as they could sync up the footage with their data on the machine. That is how I had to do it once. Failing that....find that old lady!!!

Is that signature an advert????? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back