what model is this valliant combi boiler ?

Sponsored Links
turbomax pro 282e :idea:
ok i c..is it anygood...was getting it for free from a mate who had it regularly service..just upgraded to a newer boiler..i was thinking of replacing it with ageing biasi boiler..lol

Sponsored Links
Kev, got you ;) It is a turbo max plus not pro :)

Is this where you do an Agile and keep bleating about various experiences and inside info that you were right after all :D :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is this where you do an Agile and keep bleating about various experiences and inside info that you were right after all :D :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

not me fella which was why i put :idea: at the end

any experienced and competant poster should know that :LOL: ;)

Its been a bit quiet and I thought I'd cast a worm and see if anything bit :evil:

You know I'd never doubt you ;) ;)

is this a combi boiler or a condensing boiler..?

ignore my questions regarding this boiler as i have found out that this is a non-condensing boiler...and as i understand no gas safe registered person or persons will fit this because regulations state that it has to be a condensing boiler.....damm..gonna need a condensing boiler...lol :(

its a combi, why change a old boiler for an old boiler? buy a brand new one an get a warrenty most gas fitters charge £500 or more to fit a combi

i wont fit second hand stuff.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back