what they show on the telly (okay the tv) these days.....

Reaction score
Country
United States
i will probably get clobbered for this one. but honestly.....do people really need to see child birth on tv? i can understand for educational reasons....but come on...on prime time? family viewing.... i thought is was the 'immature' side of me...but guess what...i still dont want to see it. yes i can change the channel...not the point. please tell me i'm not the only one :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
i will probably get clobbered for this one. but honestly.....do people really need to see child birth on tv? i can understand for educational reasons....but come on...on prime time? family viewing.... i thought is was the 'immature' side of me...but guess what...i still dont want to see it. yes i can change the channel...not the point. please tell me i'm not the only one :rolleyes:
It was only a matter of time. The Truman show will come true in a matter of years IMO.

THERE should be a channel that will show the true world as it is say after 11pm let it all out we are all adults after all

no cencorship please i want it all

Why not make the full programme, ie the coupling bit to start with, a bit of morning sickness, a few rows. You know real life.

Sponsored Links
Diyisfun said:
Why not make the full programme, ie the coupling bit to start with, a bit of morning sickness, a few rows. You know real life.
Oh, you mean Big Brother :D

Woodu..surly you dont think BB is real life, well I suppose it could be. Just not real people. ;)

I wouldn't know, never look at it ;) all I hear about is all the above

Thank god for sky, instead of only 5 channels of pretty p**s poor telly, we now have hundreds of channels of reallly really really p**s poor telly, at least it takes about 10 mins of channel flicking to realise the only stuff worth watching was what you paid for about 10 years ago. If it wasn't for the kids programmes I'd cancel sky it is sooooo sh*te !

Eddie M said:
Thank god for sky, instead of only 5 channels of pretty p**s poor telly, we now have hundreds of channels of reallly really really p**s poor telly, at least it takes about 10 mins of channel flicking to realise the only stuff worth watching was what you paid for about 10 years ago. If it wasn't for the kids programmes I'd cancel sky it is sooooo sh*te !

Glad I never got it, even though they keep pestering because apparently they are the only 2 kids in the whole school who don't have Sky. Amazing!

Roger Waters got it right in The Wall - "Got thirteen channels of s**t on the T.V. to choose from."

Its incredible how you can have all those channels and still not have anything on worth watching, so we watch maybe 2 hours of TV a week. Otherwise we watch DVD's. At lease your getting what you pay for that way.

baldy01 said:
Roger Waters got it right in The Wall - "Got thirteen channels of s**t on the T.V. to choose from."

Its incredible how you can have all those channels and still not have anything on worth watching, so we watch maybe 2 hours of TV a week. Otherwise we watch DVD's. At lease your getting what you pay for that way.
.........Yeah but, it helps you cope with the dark sarcasm in the classroom:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back