What tiling machine do you recommend?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to buy a versatile, not too messy, electric tile cutter, for use in UK up to say 30mm thick, for up to £40. Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
The Plasplug DWW110 is quite good cuts upto 25mm and collects most of the water in a channel around the edge of the table unlike some of the metal topped ones. You will have to spen about £70 if you want to go upto 30mm cut.

Jason

You should read THIS thread. I said I had the MachineMart EC7 which cuts 34mm and is ok @ £43. The last poster,simwallplumbtiler, sounds like a pro and recommends the Plasplugs so I'm not arguing with him. I'm just saying mine is ok although I'm not using it every day.

Sponsored Links
I have a plasplugs 'Approved by Tommy Walsh' model that i got from Focus. I don't know if its the same as the one jason B recommends but for an amateur like me I thought it was brilliant.
Most of the water remains in the machine along with most of the mess. Very easy to use and seems quite well put together ( although the guides are a bit plasticky). £40 well spent and already lent to half my family!

P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back