what trade or profession are you?

Sponsored Links
I'm a lookaliky.
my 9 year old nephew has come back from hols in spain with a photo of him and a Michael Jackson Lookalikey and has convinced my 8 year old twins that MJ is not dead but has moved to spain to get away from it all, they believe him so i'm not getting involved :LOL:
not sure what is more bizarre, my boys who think their cousin has met MJ (and is supposed to keep it a secret) or MJ's mum who is keeping his body in a fridge cause she doesnt want to bury him

Sponsored Links
Gas service engineer , When i get old and forgetful and start losing my faculties and brain goes i will then become a plumber

Gas service engineer , When i get old and forgetful and start losing my faculties and brain goes i will then become a plumber

Nah, I'd become an elctrician if I was you, seems to favour quarrelsome old goats.

Oh god just read my last post it sounds really rude it wasn't supposed to be. Namsag there was absolutely no offence intende.

'Knocking' shop ... Quality Engineer, stiff task in the wet and warm ;)

I'm changing mine to "Application Engineer" next week. :D

conf45.gif
I thought you were a harem guard.

Sponsored Links
Back