What's goin' on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but in my circle of friends/family all of the relationship/marriage break-ups have been down to the woman leaving the man (This is in all 6 cases)
Are women becoming the ones to stray???

Sponsored Links
Happened with my X, "I want a break" is the old one. Knew it was downhill from there.

Sponsored Links
well to book the trend my brother split with his missus on xmas eve as she found out he was cheating with her best mate who's husband just happened to be his boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend run off with the wife...........ooooooooh i dun arf miss him.... :LOL:

Approx. 3/4 of divorces are initiated by women.

Reasons? Well infidelity figures generally put women at slightly higher rates than men, but they are very similar.

Family courts are generally biased towards the mother, more likely to give her custody of the kids, and make the man pay support etc. This would seem the main clue.

Don't allow your woman get ln that sltua1on, 1 belleve men don't take thler women serlously enough t1ll lt's too late. never had thls problem.

According to my other half, it's because men don't listen to their women enough. She started to give me some examples but then the ad break finished.

In all seriousness though, I think there is a lot of truth in the Mars/Venus thing about men and women not understanding each other fully. It's usually something minor, like how women don't understand that when a man is watching a good film it requires his undivided attention. Or how men don't understand why women don't check the toilet seat is down BEFORE sitting down on cold porcelain.

The short answer though: women find it much easier to find someone to sleep with them because it's usually the woman who decides when the man is going to be lucky! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back