Whats the mind set of trolls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i cant see them saying they dont believe it they say they dont have one but say they think there may have been a few Nazis who actual done it .
That is not a denial of none existing . But guess you read it different.

There is far better articles that you could refer to i suggest you do more research instead of time spent on here so that you have a far stronger argument you seem to grab the first thing that appears to agree with your train of thought without delving deeper

Sponsored Links
It's up to everyone to make their own minds up. Everyone that has started delving comes to the same conclusion - it's all a big hoax to get Israel on the map.

It's up to everyone to make their own minds up. Everyone that has started delving comes to the same conclusion - it's all a big hoax to get Israel on the map.
Everyone??
Not quite.

And those who look a little deeper at the web pages soon realise the intention of the site. Those you've linked us to openly admit their policy.

But eh, your the one who has a problem with Jews and openly states the Holocaust was a farce.

Back on topic the trolls on DIYNOT are a particularly dull bunch displaying very little imagination or intelligence.

I would prefer some sort of wordplay or at least a flash of intelligence but sadly all we get is playground tit fot tat... very droll.

Sponsored Links
Everyone??
Not quite.

And those who look a little deeper at the web pages soon realise the intention of the site. Those you've linked us to openly admit their policy.

But eh, your the one who has a problem with Jews and openly states the Holocaust was a farce.

I can choose to believe what i like - you can't, you've been brainwashed from birth - THAT is the difference between us.

Joe 90 wrote
it's all a big hoax to get Israel on the map.

But you don't believe that Israel have a right to be on the map!
Isn't that right?
So its easy to see why you denigrate the holocaust.

Isn't that right?

Yes . They are there to watch over USA interests in the middle east.

You didn't think it was some kind of compensation did you? How quaint. :mrgreen:

Isn't that right?

You didn't think it was some kind of compensation did you? How quaint. :mrgreen:

Do you believe Israel has a right to exist? Yes or No.
You always detract with some other nonsense.

I dont have the time or desire to be a troll

Really? Can you explain the following then?

//www.diynot.com/forums/electrics/no-power-getting-to-electric-shower.322705/page-3#2390468 (see posts 8 and 9)

//www.diynot.com/forums/electrics/question-for-the-electricians.327120/page-3#2428321 (all yours posts and mods)

Also, can you confirm that you have previously been banned from this site?

its not my fault you didnt have a sense of humour on that particular topic.

That would be me along with mod then would it?

nice effort at name smearing from you and your boyfriend Vibro though.

Irrelevant, untrue and abusive.

How many times is it he has thanked you now??

You tell me. Has/is he contravening the rules of the forum?

Its only stalking if its not wanted though i suppose.
Appropriate?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnJDaqT3-0[/QUOTE]

More abuse I see.

The link you have provided does not appear to work. Let me guess "more abuse"

Its not my fault the mod is biased when i was making genuine posts and has no sense of humour in other posts. I think if you read certain other posts throughout the forum you will see that many other people believe some mods to be biased. sad but true.

The second part is relevant you were smearing in my opinion so in my opinion not untrue. and why would it be abusive? are you homophobic??

The third part i believe you are both contravening rules by trying to bait/harass/bully me.

And yes i can confirm i have been banned previously when i was a little greener and easily baited into arguements before i realised how biased mods could be to certain people who hit report all the time etc when they dont like other peoples responses/opinions. But hey i got to live with that

So as stated in earlier posts and above please refrain from doing so. Thanks.

Joe-90 etc please dont hijack this post with that nazi concentration camp arguement there is another ridiculous thread to many pages long to comprehend for that.

I can choose to believe what i like - you can't, you've been brainwashed from birth - THAT is the difference between us.

Why's that?
Is it my Jewish upbringing?

It doesn't matter what you are. It's not a religious thread.

If your parents bring you up telling you that Tony Blair is an alien - that's what you will believe.

Only you know what they loaded your head with.

Isn't that right?

Do you believe Israel has a right to exist? Yes or No.
You always detract with some other nonsense.

It doesn't matter what you are. It's not a religious thread.

If your parents bring you up telling you that Tony Blair is an alien - that's what you will believe.

Only you know what they loaded your head with.
All because some refuse to bow to you they are wrong?

It must get pretty lonely for you at the bar of the Supremacists Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back