What's the score going to be then?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I predict a scrappy match but England will win 2 - 0.

Hopefully they will use Crouch as a target man to nod the ball down to Owen or Rooney.

joe

Sponsored Links
3 -0 up at half time

Sven will then substitute all the best players at half time and thus we are in for a scrappy and boring second half!

:)

I guess he'll bring on Owen Hargreaves who'll run around for the last 45 minutes avoiding the ball like it was radioactive.

joe

Sponsored Links
I predict that Ann Robinson will be witty on the weakest link, the Simpsons will be a repeat but still funny, and Hollyoaks will feature attractive people in their 20s.

While I'm busy watching all that, is there some of that ball-kicking nonsense on ITV?

I thought you'd enjoy a bit of ball-play, dribble and shoot.

joe

joe-90 said:
I thought you'd enjoy a bit of ball-play, dribble and shoot.

joe

What like this?

38472_ronaldo_and_rooney.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

2-0 to England, all scored in the last ten minutes, I reckon.....

They scraped a win then. Just off to watch A WHOLE HOUR of Eastenders, so there are some benefits from this endless footy.

superspark said:
johnny_t said:
2-0 to England, all scored in the last ten minutes, I reckon.....
You got that bang on, didn't you !! :LOL:
Some people say its a gift....... ;)

I shall have finalised my lottery predictions by 20 to 9 on Saturday and will post them here so you can all continue to marvel at my amazing power

Actually, I can state with reasonable certainty that it will not involve any three numbers from the sequence 1, 9, 15, 20, 32 or 43, like it hasn't done every week for the last NINE F***ING YEARS !!! :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back