What's the score going to be then?

But you just know if you don't do them this week they'll come up :LOL:

Hey, Pensdown, I knew Ronaldo had good ball skills, but no hands :eek:

Great shout Joe...Johnny_t...almost fell for it ;)

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
Hey, Pensdown, I knew Ronaldo had good ball skills, but no hands :eek:

Personally, I thought Ronaldo was a bit young for Rooney but you live and learn :LOL:

Sponsored Links
2-1 England provided they put Rooney on at some point, for morale if nothing else

jbonding said:
i was close last week, my neighbour won it :LOL:

You are all, a whole lot closer than you could ever imagine --- ;)
To any investment requests ... 'Pogue mahone' !
:D :D

I got some investment requests, pip, but how much do I gotta kiss it?

Pensdown said:
38472_ronaldo_and_rooney.jpg

Pensdown, think the Dutch might have seen your pic (maybe Woody told her countrymen ;) ).....just found this on BBC website:

Holland's gay community have elected Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo as the World Cup's "most beautiful, attractive and sexiest" footballer. (Mirror)

:LOL: :LOL:

johnny_t said:
Actually, I can state with reasonable certainty that it will not involve any three numbers from the sequence 1, 9, 15, 20, 32 or 43, like it hasn't done every week for the last NINE F***ING YEARS !!! :evil: :evil:

Hmm ... should I now do a ten a week on those numbers alone? In case they come up, just to make sure your disappoinment doesn't end !
Fancy winning, only to find you get 9% whilst the only other winner gets 91% ... One of the sometimes overlooked dangers within a syndicate.. The crafty bu qq er who backs 'his' numbers again outside of syndicate.

:D :D :D :D

The way England have played in the last 2 games, if they play a good team in the next round, then i think it's bye bye England, :( but true.

Sponsored Links
Back