Whats the worst can happen..shower question again

Try it. It's a lot easier! I use French Onion Soup (homemade recipe) to get the cheeks flapping.

Beware the missus.

Oh, and the cat.

And any small children (small = <9kg, the weight below which anything not tethered tends to take off).

You may want ear defenders, but if you're a pro spark or serious DIY'er you'll have those anyway. Oh, and a can of Neutradol..........

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
I am beginning to think .. new house ... duct from near incomer to roof space for cables, suspended downstairs ceilings with overhead cabling fed from duct, lighting and ring ..... What lunacy to bury all cables in the wall and under carpeted / covered floorboards ... Such disruption to keep abreast of regs and desires etc ...
Might as well f@rt in a bag.

P

....errr pardon me, I must be having a really bad day/brain f*rt but I don't actually understand what you are saying?? :eek:

securespark said:
Try it. It's a lot easier! I use French Onion Soup

Come the season for winter vegetables I ignore the pleas of my family and make a very tasty sprout curry.

Things to avoid - as well as SS's list - naked flames and car journeys the following day.

ban-all-sheds said:
car journeys the following day.

Unless you install a handy (or should that be bottomy?) commode in the drivers seat....... P*o and Go!

Sponsored Links
Stop it, you're supposed to be helping these people prevent frying their tenants, consider yourself told off ;) (why did I have kids, someone remind me)

ban-all-sheds said:
Come the season for winter vegetables I ignore the pleas of my family and make a very tasty sprout curry.

I am not sure if you jest, but a couple of weeks ago I had one of those "use up what is in the fridge and cupboards" dinners. I made a chicken, beansprout and cabbage curry, probably 2 or 3 good portions but I had to eat it all at once. :eek:

Yes, the after effects were somewhat antisocial! It didn't taste too bad at all either.

Your poor, poor wife! ;)

Not so much hogging the bedclothes as lifting them clear above the bed! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back