When does immigration become colonisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident that we won't be adopting Sharia Law.
Are you watching N Ireland? I think I'm right that the catholics' reproduction rate has meant they are now or will soon be the majority. The political balance has clearly tipped in the last few years.

Islam: Statista: "the UK's share of Muslims in the population could rise from 6.3 percent in 2016 to 17.2 percent by 2050."
So a majority before 2100?
Some of Sharia law is bonkers imho, it might get eroded, or repressed by law, but the number of Shia group 'councils' is on the rise. About "half of UK muslims believe in "aspects" of sharia law", and "half of muslims think homosexuality should be illegal". They will have whatever Human Rights laws still exist, to break down.

It seems a reasonable probability then, that muslims may become the majority in UK MPs within say 3 generations.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Rejection now of the national flag.
Sir Keir must be terrified.

More like 'less use of', than rejection, lol. Must be some ethnic groups are being unnecessarily reminded of the days of The Raj, or some such.

I was chatting with a young Muslim fellow just before christmas, and we were discussing alcohol.
He and most of his mates like a booze.

So when you say....

It seems a reasonable probability then, that muslims may become the majority in UK MPs within say 3 generations

... it will have less effect on your life than it does now.
Which is probably already close to sod all.

I was chatting with a young Muslim fellow just before christmas, and we were discussing alcohol.
He and most of his mates like a booze.

So when you say....

... it will have less effect on your life than it does now.
Which is probably already close to sod all.
Drinking will be off the books when a nutter like him in Scotland gets in.

Are you watching N Ireland? I think I'm right that the catholics' reproduction rate has meant they are now or will soon be the majority. The political balance has clearly tipped in the last few years.

Islam: Statista: "the UK's share of Muslims in the population could rise from 6.3 percent in 2016 to 17.2 percent by 2050."
So a majority before 2100?
Some of Sharia law is bonkers imho, it might get eroded, or repressed by law, but the number of Shia group 'councils' is on the rise. About "half of UK muslims believe in "aspects" of sharia law", and "half of muslims think homosexuality should be illegal". They will have whatever Human Rights laws still exist, to break down.

It seems a reasonable probability then, that muslims may become the majority in UK MPs within say 3 generations.
But by your reasoning only half of them will support Sharia law.
So 25%?
Hardly worth demonosing all Muslims, is it?
In addition, the scope and allowance of Sharia law in UK is tightly controlled by parliament. UK law will always have priority.

Some of Sharia law is bonkers imho, it might get eroded, or repressed by law, but the number of Shia group 'councils' is on the rise. About "half of UK muslims believe in "aspects" of sharia law"
Are you as equally concerned about the Beth Din 'courts' in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back