When is this going to stop?

Update:
The community police have had a preliminary word and their neighbour has just knocked on my door and thanked me as she has been having trouble with them since they moved in. She showed me a folder of emails she has been sending. Apparently they have four big dogs that they keep in the garden (one of them a Rottweiler) and she is terrified they will get into her garden. They are mixed foreigners and two weeks ago they were raided by Essex police as they thought they were harbouring someone on the run! She says they often intimidate her. Looks like I’ve opened a can of worms here….

Sponsored Links
If it had been me I would’ve had to have a go, I couldn’t stand by and let a small dog get ripped apart……I’d be pretty scared of tackling a large bullyXL or pit bull, but I’d give it a go. Not sure if there was more than one.

All you would need to do is look the dog in the eye and discuss brexit, the hound would likely fall asleep or kill itself.

Sponsored Links
All you would need to do is look the dog in the eye and discuss brexit, the hound would likely fall asleep or kill itself.
Yes it is very tedious correcting the lies spread by Brexit supporters.

for example you dishonestly claiming UK is doing better than Eurozone

Yes it is very tedious correcting the lies spread by Brexit supporters.

for example you dishonestly claiming UK is doing better than Eurozone

Don't shoot the messenger mate, read the facts.

Don't shoot the messenger mate, read the facts.
the facts prove you wrong.

comparing UK growth to Eurozone growth from Q4 2019 (last period b4 covid): UK growth is way behind Eurozone

They took details and are going to email me a statement tonight for me to check over. If all okay they will type it up and bring it round for me to sign tomorrow and they can then pass that up where they will make a visit to the owner and decide whether any action needs to be taken.
Well, the said statement arrived and bore no relation to what I told them so I’ve corrected it and sent it back to them. They can print that out, bring it round and I’ll sign it.

Good luck with that, foreign peoples rights trump your rights, then there's always the racist card when things aren't going as they should.

Well, the said statement arrived and bore no relation to what I told them so I’ve corrected it and sent it back to them. They can print that out, bring it round and I’ll sign it.
That's typical.
They write what suits them and expect people to sign without reading.

Good luck with that, foreign peoples rights trump your rights, then there's always the racist card when things aren't going as they should.

good point tbh

afaik the offending dog owner is a foreigner ??

they could end up playing the race card over the issue ??

plod will have to tread a careful path as well or they could have a racist complaint made against them ?? they would be advised to walk away

could escalate ???????

Sponsored Links
Back