Where can I buy a double length double switch?

Well - apart from one module needing a bit of a clean, because I got paint in it (thinking it was to be replaced, I wasn't that careful when I had it off the wall to paint), they all work fine, so I might resurrect them with a new faceplate and knobs.

Sponsored Links
One of the controls of my double switch has failed
I can't find ANYWHERE where they have a double length double switch

Everywhere they have a double switch on a single switch

Where can I buy?
I've tried eBay, Amazon - then tried searching on google
Nothing!

Is my only choice to buy a gang of 3 or a gang of 4 switches?

See below for an image that I have:

G5cGoJml.jpg

EDIT: I've opened up and one of the switches has blown - there is no fuse that I can simply replace

Thanks

OM

You need to observe the WATTAGE of the dimmer module. Since a large faceplate has been used, this suggests to me that a higher than standard dimmer has been used.

Write everything down that is printed on the dimmer module, and take a few photos if you can to show the wholesaler.

Don't disconnect till you have the new one. And make bloody sure you make a note where every wire goes before disconnecting anything, as you may have problems later.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back