Where can I get kitchen worktop edging quickly?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Aargh. Bought a kitchen from Homebase back in April but due to the availability of our chosen fitter, it has only just started going in this week. Now we find that no edging came with the Greystone worktop!!! Can anybody explain to me the logic in that and how I get some quicker than 4-6 weeks which they are now quoting me??? Why oh why would it not come as standard with the worktop?

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo duckpizza and welcome :D:D:D:D:D

i thought all worktops had a length inside the plastic wrap!!!!!

Hi BA

The trade distributors such as the guys I get my Duropal tops off generally charge you extra for the end strips, but they come in 2.4 metre lengths, but I feel that the DIY Sheds should deliver the worktop with end strips.

Scrit

Scrit said:
Hi BA

The trade distributors such as the guys I get my Duropal tops off generally charge you extra for the end strips, but they come in 2.4 metre lengths, but I feel that the DIY Sheds should deliver the worktop with end strips.

Scrit

hhheeelllooo scrit :D :D

to be honest i dont know why they dont include a length in with every worktop the same length as the worktop
this would save having to stock spare edging for every colour and desighn they have plus several out of date designes they haven got round to throwing away ;)

Sponsored Links
Scrit said:
They do in Homebase :!:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back