Where did that hole come from?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I looked out of my kitchen window this morning and saw that a massive hole had appeared in the main road at the side of our house! the council say they don`t know how this happened but they`re currently looking into it! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Fill it with water and you can have your very own duck pond ;)

Ian84 said:
the council say they don`t know how this happened but they`re currently looking into it! :LOL:

Typical: looking 'in to it' doesn't solve the problem does it now :p

WoodYouLike said:
Ian84 said:
the council say they don`t know how this happened but they`re currently looking into it! :LOL:

Typical: looking 'in to it' doesn't solve the problem does it now :p
bit like that police toilet being nicked, asked if they have any idea who stole it, a spokesman says they have nothing to go on

Sponsored Links
Ian84 said:
I looked out of my kitchen window this morning and saw that a massive hole had appeared in the main road at the side of our house! the council say they don`t know how this happened but they`re currently looking into it! :LOL:

typical bloody council workers.....

thanks woodyoulike for helping me keep my sanity! Is everybody in this world to serious to realise that this is a joke! for F sake.

I was going to post some more but I don`t think i`ll bother, and i`ll not even consider the one about Ellen Mcarthur

please post more, but here would be a better place

Well it is lucky you do not live in Iraq. Your house would have been crawling with Americans with big machine guns. Mr Blair would have come round to explain how it was all due to terrorists, as the oil dripped out of the broken pipeline. :LOL:

Damocles said:
Well it is lucky you do not live in Iraq. Your house would have been crawling with Americans with big machine guns. Mr Blair would have come round to explain how it was all due to terrorists, as the oil dripped out of the broken pipeline. :LOL:

Or maybe Tony Blair would be standing there throwing money into it whilst explaining that he isn't Bush's poodle.

funny it seems that all posts regardless of topic seem to be attracting political statements is this something to do with the forthcoming election? come on the labour party stuff the tories :LOL:

well I think some holes are best not looked into. I mean if not so many holes were filled we could put them together to make one big hole which would be a real saving for coal mining, refuse tipping and could be made fully portable and easily available on call for any road works in your locality.

My guess is that with an election coming up it was deliberately created to catch as many door to door canvassers as possible.

where do holes go once they are gone? is there a black hole full of.....holes? or perhaps they disperse into the upper atmosphere to combine with the Ozone hole?

I know of one hole I'm very pleased to see every day, if it wasn't for the hole in my bucket I'd never be able to get anything in!

Where indeed do holes go? I read this somewhere --

"Mum, I don't like cheese with holes in." "Just eat the cheese and leave the holes at the side of your plate." Presumably, Mum tipped the unwanted holes into the bin and they ended up on a landfill site.

Sponsored Links
Back