Where is all the carbon coming from

how does that work then?
Believers would have it that God forgives repentent sinners, not just any old evil-doer indiscriminately.
I heard someone recently saying how they were told that their priest wouldn't allow him to become a catholic unless he believed in a hell. This worried him since he couldn't come to terms with this, until a monk advised him by saying that although it was a prerequisite to believing it existed, there was no mandate for him to believe that there was anyone in there.

Sponsored Links
I would have thought that the threat of, or a short burst in, hell would enable anyone to realise the error of their ways and thus repent. Thus only a complete idiot would end up there, and this couldn't happen since the completeness of idiocy required would mean that they would be absolved from blame. Thus hell is empty, if it exists, other than Great Yarmouth ;)

Sponsored Links
i can't understand the concept of the trinity,

is there one god or 3, or 3 ine one??? :eek:

I would have thought that the threat of, or a short burst in, hell would enable anyone to realise the error of their ways and thus repent. Thus only a complete idiot would end up there, and this couldn't happen since the completeness of idiocy required would mean that they would be absolved from blame. Thus hell is empty, if it exists, other than Great Yarmouth ;)
not forgetting George Bush

Sponsored Links
Back