Where to buy cheap flatpack homes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking to put a flatpack home on an old disused paddock and wanted to look at prices. I see alot of flatpack homes go for around 70k and upwards which is the cost of an old house up north or in wales so surely there must be cheaper flat packs out there? Maybe im searching for the wrong term on google. Im looking to do the building work myself and think it could be quite an exciting project.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Cheaper to buy a caravan mate.flatpack has not really kicked off here unlike other countries,so you will find it hard to get cheap products.

I was looking to probably do the same after my current renovation. When I looked into it I found prices from about £50k for a simple two bed twin floor home. I searched online for prefab houses.

Two thoughts... might be cheaper in Europe, why not import? A prefab house will easily fit on a truck, European haulage fare. Then simple organise the erection with uk Crain.
Or buy a small prefab and extend the ground floor later.
All the best, please put some updates in the project section, could help me out in about 3/5 years!

Sponsored Links
I found some possible options on alibaba. Im sceptical about quality though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back