Where to find Dulux Stockists

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi again,

I'm pretty new to the area (Carmarthenshire) and i want to set up an account with Dulux paint. Can anyone tell me where I can do this.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Surely there is some established deckis out there in my area that would know the best place to go! I'v recently moved to Llandybie. :)

Sponsored Links
You have crown in Llansamlet...manager Maureen

Dulux in Swansea...Manager....Sylvia

Johnstones and leyland in Swansea...I have the reps number

Rabbarts (independant) in Swansea...good choice but a bit pricy

And another independant on Llansamlet who's name escapes me.

There are no paint places in Ammanford as such...LBS does paint in Llandeilo...theres also a very good natural wood place in Llandybie on the trading estate that does stuff.

Wow Zampa! you certainly have been around!

I'll keep a note of those places, Swansea seems my best bet although as I said i'm pretty new to area, but I'll ask around someone will know it.

Thanks for your time.

Girlfriday said:
Wow Zampa! you certainly have been around!

I'll keep a note of those places, Swansea seems my best bet although as I said i'm pretty new to area, but I'll ask around someone will know it.

Thanks for your time.

I live two miles up the road lol

Dulux is just off the Cwmbrwla roundabout and it backs onto Wickes which is on the left as you go down the hill

Girlfriday said:
You only live 2 miles away from a Dulux stockist? Wow that is handy for a deckie Sampa!

No...from Llandybie :evil:

Hi again, I think i need some help from Zampa...sorry to be a bit dippy but after reading instructions to find best Dulux stockists you posted Im afraid I got hopelessly lost and couldn't find the Cwmbrwla roundabout you mentioned. As you say you live near me could you please post more instructions. Thanks.

Yeh no problem...

The number is 01792 476061..manageress is Sylvia.

Go down the M4 turn off at Junction 47...

following the signs for the A483..

Following the raod past the big Tescos on the right

MFI on the left..

Keep going..through all the lights (when they are green!)

You will see a Wickes on your right hand side...pass it..

At the big roundabout take the 4th exit..almost going back on yourself..

The road you want is Heol-Y-Gors

Go down that rd..look for Hewden hire on the right

Dulux is down the side of it up the slope.

If you cant find that...park in Wickes car park...face the shop and look to your left...Dulux is there...you can reach it by going down the steps..

You cans set an account up at the shop itself...

Zampa said:
Yeh no problem...

The number is 01792 476061..manageress is Sylvia.

Go down the M4 turn off at Junction 47...

following the signs for the A483..

Following the raod past the big Tescos on the right

MFI on the left..

Keep going..through all the lights (when they are green!)

You will see a Wickes on your right hand side...pass it..

At the big roundabout take the 4th exit..almost going back on yourself..

The road you want is Heol-Y-Gors

Go down that rd..look for Hewden hire on the right

Dulux is down the side of it up the slope.

If you cant find that...park in Wickes car park...face the shop and look to your left...Dulux is there...you can reach it by going down the steps..

You cans set an account up at the shop itself...

Did you get this G/F?

Zampa - Hey sorry I havent been back on lately - went of on my hols for 2 weeks on the Sat after you posted directions and just came back at weekend - its been a bit hectic as iv had to get girls sorted with uniforms for school etc. managed to get to Dulux yesterday...directions were realy clear - thanks again. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back