Where to get these handtools?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, Ive a few types of screwdivers here that we are suppled with at work, but Id like to know where I can get them myself (for my own use+to replace lost work ones)

The blue ones are spears and jackson but cant find them anywhere, the yellow ones have no name/numbers on them

Also anyone know where i can get this toolbox (regardless of colour)? The toolbox+Screwdrives are all used by british gas, and I belive some BT (openreach) guys have the same toolbox in grey?

Any help much appriciated
SGM

05022009032-1.jpg

05022009033.jpg

Sponsored Links
you should be able to order spear & jackson screwdrivers from any neil tools dealer - but you would prob have to order 6 at a time , stes are readily available at about a tenner

the yellow screwdrivers look a bit like the old steadfast drivers which have not been available for years , nearest equivalent i can think of would be ck

no idea on the box

on your BG laptop under the tools section they are all in there.

cheers seaanlgler, will get a look at neil tools.

on your BG laptop under the tools section they are all in there

lol yes, but theres also a manager with a little print off of everything ordered phoning you up asking why, and can i have the broken ones back to see them

Sponsored Links
In the bottom of the toolbox, it should have the contact details of the manufacter moulded into the plastic.

James

I thought a lot of kit supplied to British Gas and BT etc was made specifically for them to stop them getting "lost"

Gas board toolbox in blue (company colour)
BT box in grey (old company colour)

If you want to buy new kit why would your company not sell it to you :confused:

S and J site has these,

http://www.spear-and-jackson.com/en/product-type/hand-tools/screwdrivers?page=1

Send them a mail and ask for your nearest stockist.

Ck tool catalogue here

http://www.ck-tools.com/construction-catalogue.htm

look in handtool 1 nearly at the bottom.

cheers seaanlgler, will get a look at neil tools.

on your BG laptop under the tools section they are all in there

lol yes, but theres also a manager with a little print off of everything ordered phoning you up asking why, and can i have the broken ones back to see them

its one of the very few perks of working for ****ish gas.

why dont you ask the training centre at Queenslie in Glasgow they could advise where they order them from ( and might be able to get you one)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back