Where to get this bath waste ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to get a bath waste like the one in this thread

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/fitting-a-bath-waste-turning-the-big-screw.418249/

Here is a pic of the actual one, it's 70mm wide

rwl1dj.jpg

Could anyone help please ?

TIA

Sponsored Links
bump, can anyone help with this ? Even the correct name of this particular part would help :)

Looks like its part of a "pop up " bath waste, can you show pic of the operating handle on the bath overflow ,the bit you turn. May help to identify the brand make ,there are many of them.

Very unlikely you'll get the parts pictured. You'll almost certainly have to replace the whole waste. Looks like a pop up waste so you'll probably need to get a whole waste / overflow set up.

If you have to buy a complete new waste, try and get one with a similar looking screw and top piece, and see if it will fit what you already have before dismantling further. You might be lucky, but its highly probable that the thread in the plastic bit under the bath has been stripped.

Sponsored Links
thanks for the replies, yes it is a pop-up one. I'll post a pic of the operating handle for the pop-up later. Don't mind buying a whole assembly just to get the part. Thread isn't stripped as I had to put the whole thing back together when I realised it wasn't going to be as straight-forward to get the part as I'd hoped - especially when you have no access to the underside of the bath as it is tiled in. Thank goodness for needle nose pliers !

here is a pic of the operating handle

2hqyq0h.jpg

Can anyone identify what brand this is

TIA

Dont recognise it ,but I THINK screwfix do one that may fit the bill.code 27022.you can take it back for refund if the screw don't fit ,as long as all in good nick including packaging

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back