Where's Joe?

Sponsored Links
Found him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hides-seats-Beijing-Metro-trains.html[/QUOTE]

I think I found him too in 'Shocking Stuff' thread:

Although my last reply was slightly tongue in cheek, when I read this:

JohnD is resorting to posting lies

........it reminded me so much of this in another thread:

That's because you are telling lies

that my tongue is no longer in my cheek norcon-90 icon_evil.gif

Sponsored Links
Hasn't he changed his name to DiscoDancer?

Prove it. (He won't)

And if you do I'll kick your ass again. ;)

I suppose I'll have to go and look up some of martian's and Dex's favorite sayings now.
Please don't accuse me of being anyone else. I can't be bothered to be trawling through old posts for any other "special phrases".

So why the name change Joe?

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK." (Taxi Driver)

Oh and BTW, my name ain't Joe.

I'm Joe 90...

Well at least that is what my schizophrenic friend believes :LOL:

I'll tell you the truth,,,, I am in fact Joe. I even throw you lot of the scent by arguing with many of my alter ego's on here (gotta keep the post rate up.) In reality, though, my only "friends" are in the surreal world of internet forums (and in my shizophrenic brain) The reason I've not been on as Joe is because my electric was cut off for non payment. I'm existing by hijacking the neighbours wifi and charge my laptop up at the local library, when they aren't looking. Sometimes I've been caught plugging into their sockets and have been banned for a few days at a time. Anyway, I must dash out before the off licence shuts, so I can find solace in the bottom of a can of Skol Super. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joe is taking time out from GD, as he does for a while every couple of years as he has family he visits in Australia.

Anyway, I must dash out before the off licence shuts, so I can find solace in the bottom of a can of Skol Super. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I drink so very little these days I can find that solace long before I get near the bottom!!!

In fact at the moment, I'm taking so many tablets per day, I have quit drinking. Up to 35 tablets every day.

Sad, isn't it.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back