wheres swidders

Sponsored Links
right you 3 yees are unner arrest fur mobin an rioting aboot the forum.......:cool:

Sponsored Links
It's a fair cop, you got me bang to rights.

Plastering/rendering looks like a good place to pass on our expertise. Eh alistair - let's discuss your hatred of one-coat :LOL: :LOL:

Right I'm off. I've tired of this forum. Don't try and dissuade me I shan't change my mind.

Well.... Good Byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is anybody there?

Bah! GOOD BYE! :mad:

Plastering/rendering looks like a good place to pass on our expertise. Eh alistair - let's discuss your hatred of one-coat icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

aah you been surfin the badlands swidders.......universal wan coat migicoat....has the consistency of semolina and a carrpy finish...imo of course.

by the way theres a guy down in gardening a mr grassyass i think, maintains he has had some dodgy advice from some guys from the tougher tap end of toon.:cool: :cool: :D

what about WODE in want a wode finniish,
what wrong with a little wattle and daub?

:D :D lol ferk sake mods wheres the mods they guys are messin the forum big time. :D

You could use semolina and pva as a scratch-coat. Then finish off with self-levelling compound if you're prepared to put the ceiling on the floor first

ooh my gord, the last straw!! gypsymoth will be as confused as ferk now.... :D

what mix of dung to straw is the best for ceilings?

and what quantity of horse urine is best for adhesision

Sponsored Links
Back