Which Bathroom Suite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently looking at changing our very old bathroom suite and being advised to go for a Villeroy & Boch suite due to their quality. I have priced a number of suites up and they are expensive, Any thoughts on value for money or suitable quality alternatives to look at.

Regards

Ian

Sponsored Links
Check out your local plumbers merchants. They will sell quality suites, but may not have the 'trendy' foriegn names.

Plumb Center have a good source of bathroom displays. Bathstore.com is part of them as well, but they tend to do trendy stuff only IMHO.

At least taps etc supplied locally and made in britain will have spares available.

Whatever you do DON'T buy from a shed :eek:

I am currently looking at changing our very old bathroom suite and being advised to go for a Villeroy & Boch suite due to their quality.

V&B are brilliant ........ They's dear ..... But 1st class kit ........ I have a V&B dinner service too ....... Which thinking about it ..... Is pretty sick :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back