which combi boiler???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
with so many boilers on the market which one should i go for?? i have a 2 bedroom house and want to run shower off it,which boilers is gona last me,but then not a fortune in bits?? is biasi any gud?? please help! tearing my hair dont know which one to go for!!! many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think parts compare favourably price wise, and they are just as good as any main brand boiler in component selection, that is you find parts in there which look very familiar when you are used to working on more expensive boilers. Easy to work on, have a lot of diagnostics on board, some of which are inaccessible in the UK but could be made accessible in the future. There are no known major faults. Like all boilers some things are niggly, if your installer leaves flux in his pipes the hot water flow switch will need cleaning before use, same if the water board do work on the victorian system and debris gets through, the fault is it gets stuck on hot water mode return pipe gets too hot to touch and boiler locks out. Very easy to diagnose and fix. Not the boilers fault. The diverter valve is as used by many other makes but has one advantage that it is orientated vertically so that the gland seal at the end where the motor hjead fits doesn't get damaged with magnetight and hence less nuisance leaks from it. You can band about the good ways one manufacturer does one thing over another and vice versa but value for money, go for it.

I was also pleasantly surprised at the good component selection Heatline use these days (anopther B and Q boiler). I am not sure which I would pick, probably Biasi on present knowledge but I could be wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back