Which Condensing Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting rid of my old Baxi combo boiler, which is the best condensing boiler to replace it with please?

Sponsored Links
A little more information may help. Your question is a bit like asking I want a new car what should I buy? Someone may suggest a sports car, someone else a landrover.

What do you want from your boiler? how many radiators? how many bathrooms, showers? where do you want to locate it, do you want the cheapest to run, cheapest to buy, easiest to install? are you looking for the quietest possible, do you want any special features?..... you get the idea. Even then it's a subjective question, ask 10 drivers which small family car is the best and you may get 10 different answers. Much of it's down to personal choice really.

I always recommend Vaillants. Search FAQs for more info on whats available. Topic has been done to death in the past.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back