Which light-bulb is this?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
its
3225373427_bf7eb89561.jpg
a bi pin (capsule) frosted lamp of uknown wattage or voltage

Looks like a G4 capsule.

More than likely 12v, 10 or 20w. You need to confirm the voltage and wattage though.

3225373427_d44eb76ba5_o.jpg

Looks like a Quartz glass Transversial to me.

ELV single ended halogen capsule, if so you'll need to know the voltage (6 or 12v) & wattage.

LAM47.JPG

this one looks like yours, (non frosted) but i bet its not.

this one is 24 v

we need to know voltage and wattage.

have a look at the other lamps, see what they say

OK, thanks for all of the help so far.

On most of the bulbs any information seems to have been rubbed off (the ink appears to rub off very easily). However, I found one where some information is still visible (please see photo). It is hard to see on the photo, but I think it says 12V 20W on the bottom line.

Hope this helps. Thanks again.

3226709044_8d78c1f403.jpg

I am still not sure what model of bulb it is, though. I saw G4 bulbs on the Argos website (please see below), but the "prongs" seem thicker.

210-0024237SPA69UC472805M.jpg

well don't go to argos then.

There are lots of places that sell lamps, argos would never be my first choice.

There are al lthe diy sheds, the on line places etc

What I mean is that I am not clear whether this is a G4. If the prongs on the Argos G4 are representative of all G4s, then I wondered whether the bulbs I am after are not G4s.

Do you think they definitely are G4s?

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back