Which movie scene would you love to star in??.....

D

diane1

....Everyone who knows me .....knows that my favourite movie scene is the one in Top Gun....where Tom blasts off on his bike....chased by Kelly Mcgillis .....of course he lets her catch him.....and well....they get it together!!.... ;)

View media item 24408 ....everyone must have one.....whats yours??

Sponsored Links
This is one of the best movie scenes of all time. 2 great actors, amazing music by Morricone, great camera work.

Henry Fonda always played the good guy so was thrilled when he was offered this role as the bad guy, Bronson is brilliant in this film. If you have not watched it I recommend you get a copy. One of the best movies ever made.

Once upon a time in the West, final dual:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyvzfyqYm_s&feature=related

Keep your loving brother happy!

Sponsored Links
"..of all the gin joints, in all the bars in all the world, she had to walk into mine......"

I'm an old romantic and love the old movies.

Love to play Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca

Peter Fonda as Captain America in Easy Rider......gawd that dates me!
Didn't enjoy getting shot though :eek:

John :)

I think you would need categories for the movie scenes one would choose as a favourite to be a part off.
Action film, comedy , love story , cowboy & western, space adventure etc.
Most females though would probably still think of a romantic love scene from those movies or make one up if it wasn't there and select that.lol. :LOL:

This is one of the best movie scenes of all time. 2 great actors, amazing music by Morricone, great camera work.

Henry Fonda always played the good guy so was thrilled when he was offered this role as the bad guy, Bronson is brilliant in this film. If you have not watched it I recommend you get a copy. One of the best movies ever made.

Once upon a time in the West, final dual:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyvzfyqYm_s&feature=related

Keep your loving brother happy!
NAH! This is the one for me... I'll be Clint. :) I just love it when he moves in and shakes his head (2.26). The original 'Cool'. :cool:

When I see Clint now it proves to me that growing old stinks! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back