Which Worcester Bosch combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

Which WB combi to replace my vaillant 824e ?

Are they all 5 yr parts and labour ?

Which wireless room stat/ weather compensator ?

Also interested zoning each individual rooms/rads 9 in total.

thankyou

Sponsored Links
None of them. use a boiler that isn't full of plastic. Go for Atag or Intergas.

all 5 years apart from the junior range, if you get a reg installer off their WEbsite you get a 7 year warranty-top boilers.

I agree Worcester range isn't that bad but you need to discuss your needs with an installer on site probably. Re model and controls.

I'd avoid Atag intergas etc. Not many installers have even heard of them let alone have experience of working on them. Makes things a bit more problematic when they break down!

Sponsored Links
None of them. use a boiler that isn't full of plastic. Go for Atag or Intergas.

Hi swbjackson had heard good things about Viessman but how good are there warranty and service engineers ?

all 5 years apart from the junior range, if you get a reg installer off their WEbsite you get a 7 year warranty-top boilers.

hi boilerdoktor whats difference classic and compact cdi ?

What are the service engineers hours weekend /evenings and do they have parts on van for a quick fix ?

they carry all parts for their boilers, you usually get same day (if you ring early and are lucky) or next day service. they work 6 days a week although their call centre is open all day sat, sun half day and mon to fri till 8pm

re the difference between boilers go on the WB website pal

they carry all parts for their boilers, you usually get same day (if you ring early and are lucky) or next day service. they work 6 days a week although their call centre is open all day sat, sun half day and mon to fri till 8pm

re the difference between boilers go on the WB website pal

of course they carry all parts most of the parts are plastic ffs

i find worcester tech and staff good but ffs why so much plastic. pin holes here and there exchanger with a bigger six pack then me ( :oops: )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back