Which Worcester RF controller for my Worcester combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to decide which RF controller I want for my Worcester Greenstar combi as I have been given a choice of two

Dt20rf: RF thermostat with timer settings done from the boiler. Programming is the conventional 3 on and 3 off periods. This is set up on the boiler as is the pre-heat hot water.

Dt10rf programmable room thermostat: Instead of 3 on and off periods the off period is adjustable to stay on if the room temperature falls below a different minimum value. The timer programming is done via the remote location for the central heating while the pre-heat water times are set via the boiler. The unit also has an Intelligent Delay start feature.

So which is the better bet? The Dt10rf seems to be but if the Dt10fr failed or lost its RF signal does this mean that the boiler is stuck either on or off depending on the signal the boiler last received?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back