Whirlpool AWM321/3 - can't find the filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think the filter may be blocked (clothes seemed a bit damper than usual, as if it hadn't drained completely) but I can't seem to find it; removed the bottom plastic bit and while there is a hole in the main body, I can't see the filter/filter hose. There are 2 screws to the right of the hole which appear to be holding something in place, but it's impossible to see if that is the filter.

I notice in the manual it says 'some models have no filter, since they are fitted with a self cleaning pump', any ideas as to what to do if that is the case?

Sponsored Links
To check the pump with no external filter.Disconnect door seal, unscrew self tappers at bottom of front panel, pull down and away from machine.You can now disconnect the pump and hoses for inspection.To check for poor emptying if you run the machine empty take the programmer to rinse mode wait untill the empty drum fills with water then turn to drain and you should see the water drain from the machine within probably about twenty seconds. if it is slower or much slower then the likleyhood is that you have a partial blockage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back