Whirlpool AWZ-410-100 DRUM STOPPED..only a whirring noise?

Sleepy!...Many thanks for taking the time!....Glad you have given me enough to work from!...It's a dodgy tool kit and your fine commands then!!!
I'll be back on here maybe around lunch tomorrow!...I'll get back to you then!...
Come tomorrow night I might well be considering myself a qualified part-time fixer of washing machine belts!!! :D
Cheers again!!

Sponsored Links
Alright!!..Done and dusted!....Belt has 'threaded', string wrapped around the bottom 'pulley'?....Either way, £2.99 for a small Black&Decker tool kit, two minutes later, the belt was re-fixed, I ran machine with spin (back off), all worked!...Now washing said Jacket with working machine!!!

So mate!..With your help, I've just repaired the machine...for less than £3!!
Magic!..Thanks a lot mate!
P.s, away to a friends tomorrow, washing machine leeky drawer, and fridge causing hassle!...You might well be hearing from me soon again!! :D
Many thanks again!

You need a new belt. Existing one won't last long if it's started threading.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back