Who Noods a Spillchocker Anewiegh?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I betcha you can read this...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch sudty at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Didn't take me any longer to read either - what worries me is that (alledgedly) this is what Cambridge students are doing with their time!

Waht a laod of blolokcs!

Sponsored Links
Sorry Kev, not quite. You need to be able to spell the right words in the right order FRSIT, then get the fisrt and lsat ltteres rghit. Tehn you can jmblue the rset if you wnat.

See, I was starting to think this might be a hoax or fix, and that the students had carefully scripted a certain text that would still make sense.

But now we've all jioend in tkanig the mikcey, we seem to hvae prvoed teihr piont!

:D

Nothing new, French Connection UK have been exploiting this phenomenon for years :LOL:

Does that mean the government doesn't need to increase spending on education then :LOL:

Shame it doesn't work with numbers.

Fvie tsuhonad, tehre hrduned and steveny ehgit?
Nothing difficult about that!

Thermo .. Could you please explain which numbers on the paper driving licence may divulge too much info if one uses a copy of the licence as ID .. ??
:confused: :confused:

the only numbers of any concern is your driver number. It should have five letters that are the first five of your surname followed by your date of birth. year first followed by month and day in reverse (from memory) the next two letters are your initials and the last number and two letters are random given by the dvla (i think thats pretty much it.) so if someone gives the licence you know the date of birth is correct and number is correct as they cross refernce. Hope that makes sense

Sponsored Links
Back