Bod voted Tory in Harlow. How did you vote?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We will be and I’ll annoy Mrs Mottie as I usually do. We walk the dog up to the polling station. Because we can’t take the dog in, we take it in turn. When Mrs Mottie goes in, I say something like "Remember what I told you…." and then tell her who to vote for. That never fails to get me some dirty looks from passers by, especially women. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll probably be wasting my vote to get Khan out by voting conservative - won’t work though, he'll get back in with the Asian vote. Photo ID won’t help prevent voter fraud because many of his 'supporters' will be voting by post where no id is required. What’s the betting it will be a record year for postal votes?

Sponsored Links
Most of khan's votes have always been postal.
40/50 people registered to vote in studio flats...
The system is all wrong.
First pass the post is wrong.
Postal vote is wrong.
Unlimited terms for a mayor is wrong.
Today we mark the total destruction of London.
A third world city once the envy of the world.
Declined in 2 decades to the shythole of Europe.
If you live in London, good luck not being stabbed.

Sponsored Links
Are we saying here that Muslim voters will largely vote Labour, or largely vote for a Muslim candidate? Just for context, in other parts of the country, with larger Muslim populations than London, when the Tories have had a Muslim candidate, and Labour a non-Muslim candidate, the Tories usually get slaughtered. I've posted examples before.

Are we saying here that Muslim voters will largely vote Labour, or largely vote for a Muslim candidate? Just for context, in other parts of the country, with larger Muslim populations than London, when the Tories have had a Muslim candidate, and Labour a non-Muslim candidate, the Tories usually get slaughtered. I've posted examples before.
Do you consider your observations impartial?

I voted mins ago. Simple for me just have to walk several hundred yards Others - there is a car park. It copes if too many don't try at once. I've never seen that happen.

:) Get rid of Khan? Why did you lot get rid of Boris? Are you likely to be happy who ever gets in?

I'm not happy with our conservative mayor, When ever he talks he sounds like he is on the verge or ranting. I'm also aware of what he has achieved and how he has done it. I can't see much of a reason for that changing if Labour get the job. The current one has been known to try and change things by working with a Labour one elsewhere. No problems as both want the same thing. HS2 related. No reason that should change either. Greens - makes me shudder. It's all so simple. Others one way or another are likely to be similar.

I mentioned it before: Khan's voters include:
1. The muslim voters, including the ones who hate him but "he's a brother, boss"
2. The Labour voters who vote Labour regardless of who the candidate is. They'll vote Labour even if Hitler was the candidate.
3. The Anti Conservative who vote against Conservative but don't know why.
4. The anti white people who vote for anyone who is not white.

I mentioned it before: Khan's voters include:
1. The muslim voters, including the ones who hate him but "he's a brother, boss"
2. The Labour voters who vote Labour regardless of who the candidate is. They'll vote Labour even if Hitler was the candidate.
3. The Anti Conservative who vote against Conservative but don't know why.
4. The anti white people who vote for anyone who is not white.

I'm interested specifically in this idea that Muslims are much more likely to vote for a Muslim candidate. I've not seen any evidence for this. In areas with a much higher proportion of Muslims than London, when the Tories or LibDems put up a Muslim candidate, and Labour has a non-Muslim candidate, the Labour candidate usually wins by a huge margin.

Sponsored Links
Back