Bod voted Tory in Harlow. How did you vote?

We will be and I’ll annoy Mrs Mottie as I usually do. We walk the dog up to the polling station. Because we can’t take the dog in, we take it in turn. When Mrs Mottie goes in, I say something like "Remember what I told you…." and then tell her who to vote for. That never fails to get me some dirty looks from passers by, especially women. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll probably be wasting my vote to get Khan out by voting conservative - won’t work though, he'll get back in with the Asian vote. Photo ID won’t help prevent voter fraud because many of his 'supporters' will be voting by post where no id is required. What’s the betting it will be a record year for postal votes?

Mrs filly worked a few occasions at the polling stations in Slough, quite a few from a certain demographic insisted on accompanying their wife into the booth, the staff managed to stop them most of the time but the police occasionally got involved.

Sponsored Links
Dunno if there was a election around here tbh

If there was I Dunno who the candidates are either

:cool:

I mentioned it before: Khan's voters include:
1. The muslim voters, including the ones who hate him but "he's a brother, boss"
2. The Labour voters who vote Labour regardless of who the candidate is. They'll vote Labour even if Hitler was the candidate.
3. The Anti Conservative who vote against Conservative but don't know why.
4. The anti white people who vote for anyone who is not white.
Have you considered that those who vote for the nasty party could be inherently Islamophobic?

Or they would simply vote against anyone they considered 'non white' just because?

Mrs filly worked a few occasions at the polling stations in Slough, quite a few from a certain demographic insisted on accompanying their wife into the booth, the staff managed to stop them most of the time but the police occasionally got involved.
You can of course provide proof of this anecdote?

And what 'certain demographic' are you talking about?

Sponsored Links
I remember taking our daughter to vote when she was 18.

Woking had been chosen to be one of the trial areas for Voter ID - she couldn't believe that previously you could just turn up and vote without proving who you were!

I was all ready to vote but on the way up there I saw this and it changed my mind.

IMG_1488.jpeg

Woking had been chosen to be one of the trial areas for Voter ID - she couldn't believe that previously you could just turn up and vote without proving who you were!
Could you tell us the number of people convicted of voter fraud before photo ID was needed?

And compare that number with those who have effectively been disenfranchised?

It's a 'solution' looking for a cause...

But then the easily fooled lap it up!

ours is only for a police and fire commissioner why this has to be party affiliated christ knows, vote for the most qualified person

Could you tell us the number of people convicted of voter fraud before photo ID was needed?

No idea

And compare that number with those who have effectively been disenfranchised?

Don't care

It's a 'solution' looking for a cause...

Rubbish

But then the easily fooled lap it up!

Don't be ridiculous

And to be honest I don't have a problem with having to prove who I am

AND I'm very pro the UK having compulsory ID cards too

5. god says women can't be in power
;) I sometimes wonder if they are truly dangerous when in power. This has it's historical aspects and gets reinforced now and again.

My wife votes as she wishes. Teacher - she is fully aware of what the polictal powers have done in terms of having that particular job.

Because it was a non issue - how many cases have their been of voter fraud?

I didn't bother...

Only PCCs round our way...

The claim is that they're independent, but the three here are Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem, so they'll all be following a narrative...

If there had been a genuine independent candidate I'd have probably voted

Typical right wing.....
No idea

Don't care

Rubbish

Don't be ridiculous

And to be honest I don't have a problem with having to prove who I am

AND I'm very pro the UK having compulsory ID cards too
Tony Blair govt introduced ID cards.

Scrapped by Conservatives in 2006

“Identity cards were re-introduced in British law in the Identity Cards Act 2006, enacted during Tony Blair's third Labour government, as part of its counterterrorism initiative (part of the "war on terror", in response to the September 11 attacks and 7 July 2005 London bombings)”

Sponsored Links
Back