Whose got the biggest....

Sponsored Links
I am ignoring nobody.Most on here are not ignoring anybody.If everybody ignored somebody,there would be nobody left for the new somebody's to talk to.Everybody would be gone...Anybody???

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
I am ignoring nobody.Most on here are not ignoring anybody.If everybody ignored somebody,there would be nobody left for the new somebody's to talk to.Everybody would be gone...Anybody???

Roughcaster.
Not if we're all ignoring the same people.
2 on my list.

Roughcaster.

Exactly. What worried me was that everybody might be ignoring me. Not that I am self-obsessed, of course. ;)

Don't confuse me Gcol, it took me long enough to think of what I wrote earlier.I don't even understand it myself. Methinks I need a translator. :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

i quite like nobody, and by the looks of it im the only one not ignoring him, he has a lot of interesting stuff to say and is pretty funny at times, i think if every starting not ignoring nobody you would see that he is a great guy.

I have to admit to having two people on my ignore list. However, if you visit the forum and don't log in you can read evryone's posts anyhow. Bit pointless really.

Sponsored Links
Back