Why are they discouraging this type of business?

Sponsored Links
Because people that trade in humans, regardless of where they are coming from or going to, are scum. And they need dealt with.

BBC News - Channel migrants: Pair jailed for attempt to smuggle migrants out of UK - BBC News

There is a large group of people in the U.K. that are in the process of setting up a human trafficking ring, so far they’ve spent £600m on it.

Sponsored Links
If the migrants want to leave they should be allowed to should not have to be smuggled out !!!!

Failing that give em a rubber boat and send em on there way to Calais by

Following the French plod example and turn a blind eye

Decent quality rubber boat of course tell em when they get into French waters to give there coast guard a call ?????

If the migrants want to leave they should be allowed to should not have to be smuggled out !!!!

Failing that give em a rubber boat and send em on there way to Calais by

Following the French plod example and turn a blind eye

Decent quality rubber boat of course tell em when they get into French waters to give there coast guard a call ?????

If you want rid, you could follow the spirit of your own advice

How about some in here helping out

Yeah those who talk the talk

Got a spare room ? You could help out and take in a migrant ??

Yes exactly not your problem ? House to small ? Not enough room ? Bla bla

All **$$ and wind :ROFLMAO:

and pony up for the boats (y) ;)

But I am for getting rid of

My advice is aimed at those who want them to come here ?? Dunno if u are one of em ??

But if you are have you got a spare room ??? (y);)

Or are you one of those who talk the talk and expect every one else to sort it
A sort of nowt to do with me it’s every one else’s problem ???? But I will protest and complain about deporting migrants

I can pony up for a boat (s) my mate has 4 small
Boats at his place he wants rid of might even be able to throw an engine in on the deal

If you want them To stay best you pony up a few quid or sort yer spare room out ;) (y)

Ultimately I do
Have a spare room and I am quite willing to take in a migrant providing it’s a lady , fit , can cook , and in the age range of early 20’s to say 40 (?)

Sponsored Links
Back