Why do you think this is a wind up AssociatedAlarms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As requested by yourself the Alarm company in question, I messaged you a clue to who the alarm company was that quoted me £282.80 to come over and change my back up battery.

The reason for the clue was to not leave myself open to court action being taken against me for attempted slander, by not directly naming them.

You said you have been in the trade for 30 years so my clue should have been enough.

Im not about to name them directly to you when I dont know who you are.
AssociatedAlarm the username was only registered on this forum the same day as me.

I would not try and discredit anybody.
I have better things to do with my time then come on here and make up stories

Sponsored Links
My user name was changed because of several silly persons who fit Diy equipment and moaned enough for a automatic ban. As well as a retaliation from myself.

If you wish to complain about the company charging too much go to them, not make snide remarks about them.

You have indicated they are using the phrase
Inbox Sent Messages Message Settings
tryityo...

Hello
To: AssociatedAlarm
3:10 PM May. 14, 2012

Hi, the company is, lets see if your knowledge is good,,, "another burgalar foiled" any idea lol

Then ask
tryityo...

3:19 PM May. 14, 2012

Did you get my message?
I want to know if you got the clue.
You must know these guys. they are big in London.

So you are actually naming them.
A simple google would suffice,

And you LOL about this.
I think your someone trying to start trouble .

PM me your account number and I`ll confirm your telling the truth.

You just put it out for all to see not me.

pm you what account number?

I dont need to prove anything to you.

You believe what you want to.

My user name was changed because of several silly persons who fit Diy equipment and moaned enough for a automatic ban. As well as a retaliation from myself.

If you wish to complain about the company charging too much go to them, not make snide remarks about them.

You have indicated they are using the phrase
Inbox Sent Messages Message Settings
tryityo...

Hello
To: AssociatedAlarm
3:10 PM May. 14, 2012

Hi, the company is, lets see if your knowledge is good,,, "another burgalar foiled" any idea lol

Then ask
tryityo...

3:19 PM May. 14, 2012

Did you get my message?
I want to know if you got the clue.
You must know these guys. they are big in London.

So you are actually naming them.
A simple google would suffice,

And you LOL about this.
I think your someone trying to start trouble .

PM me your account number and I`ll confirm your telling the truth.
what snide remarks are these then?

Sponsored Links
I believe your posts have been a trial of endurance and with certain contributors a method of trying to discredit the industry with one of the oldest companies in London`s methods of business. If you actually knew the owners you would be very well worried to be posting as you have.

Perhaps you could start on the oldest Locksmiths trading in London next?

Then a fire detection company.

Yes I think your the one being rather sneaky here and trying to draw out something to make out something else.

One of the reasons I offered to give a reset out, which BTW would involve a site visit to do it correctly and not guess from the hundreds of variations of a reset.
But that was never going to happen was it.

Who are you to confirm or deny that im telling the truth?

Im not going to pm you anything. You think im a fool. I give you my account number you go to work get my address and put it on here :LOL: yeah ok mate :rolleyes:

my good god, a new poster and alarm has marked his card in record time.

alarm now comes down on a ton of bricks, cos the op dared to complain at a attempted battery change rip off.

nice way to treat a new member!

Who are you to confirm your not lying? :rolleyes:

Your account number would give me the areas your in, that is all.
And I doubt it is Middlesex. For a number of reasons.

my good god, a new poster and alarm has marked his card in record time.

alarm now comes down on a ton of bricks, cos the op dared to complain at a attempted battery change rip off.

nice way to treat a new member!

Try and answer the other question rather than troll here. This is after all directed to me, not you.

yes all because of your paronia, op dont tell him nothing, if he did do anything with your accounts that would be a breach of the data protection act, dont tell him anything.

op youd be quite with in your rights to say something like this "such and such alarm compnay charge me £1100 to supply and fit my alarm to exissting wireing"

you could also post a scan of the recipte, removing your details, that would be 100% fine, no lies been told just the truth, i do wish you had got the quote of £282 in writing so that could of been put up here too.

It's quite legal to name the company in public. What's the big deal? You'll get banned again if you don't put your ego back in its box.

. If you actually knew the owners you would be very well worried to be posting as you have.
Why?
It's not your company by any chance is it..lol that would be hilarious.
£282 for a battery change.

Please be more specific about the reason the poster should be very well worried - sounds like a suggestion of physical violence to me.

In actual fact it would appear that YOU alarm are the one commiting libel .
Tryityourself sent a private message YOU however as usual just to make points think you have some strange invunerability to the libel laws posted the details IN PUBLIC

It is the posting IN PUBLIC that creates the libelous act.

From the information YOU posted in public anyone with half a brain would deduce that Banhams established in 1926 were the company involved.
I deduced that by the following information you gave ,
Another burglar foiled is their motto , they were established in 1926 and you have confirmed they are one of the oldest alarm companies in London , you also suggested a simple google would suffice and this was the company all the information you posted pointed to on the front page of google...If it is not the company then YOU better apologise to them quickly.

How did I deduce that.. because of information posted online by YOU.

Do you actually have any intelligence?

As for just a general comment who do you think you are continually badgering people and threatening people and telling them what they can and can't do...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back