Why don't attractive women rule this planet?

I

imamartian

example... a good looking bloke wearing revealing clothing walks down the street, most people avert their gaze, and the rest think "what a prat !!"

whereas an attractive lady walks down the street dressed seductively... she attracts the attention of quite a large percentage of jealous women, and probably 80 - 90% of men, who she could tease to the edge of insanity with her wares!!!!

so why hasn't woman evolved to comm and the male beast?

it's wrapped up in a seemingly flippant question, but it's a serious point, why don't women rule? since liberation in the last century, women could've taken charge.... is it just male bravado/violence getting in the way?

Sponsored Links
Are you serious? I mean you seriously believe that women DON'T rule the world?

Are you serious? I mean you seriously believe that women DON'T rule the world?

yeah, i mean properly rule the world.... i.e. men are almost slaves to womens whims....

after all, they have the most powerful commodity known to man (apart from air and water !!)

Sponsored Links
Women don't rule for a host of reasons. But one is because on the whole they are less aggressive and more compassionate.

Would there be less war if women ruled the world? Maybe.
History gives us plenty of females with strong leading qualities much stronger than men. Lady T being one of them.
Resourses would still run out though and people would still have to go to war to cull the population.

I guess it will happen one day. In college during a social studies class in the 60's I embarrassed myself by saying that we would have a woman Prime Minister. Lots of laughs all round. Well, we did get one, unfortunately. I'm really, really glad I didn't say we needed one though. :)

Lady T was the greatest Briton ever. Much stronger and a better leader than Churchill imo.
Churchills battles with guns were much easier than the battles Lady T fought.

In our hour of need now we get two male wimps from two separate parties.
Recipe for disaster!

Lady T was the greatest Briton ever. Much stronger and a better leader than Churchill imo.
Churchills battles with guns were much easier than the battles Lady T fought.

In our hour of need now we get two male wimps from two separate parties.
Recipe for disaster!
Well @ least if T had done the " WE will fight them on the beaches......" the we would have been correct - not the self appointed Royal We that she used :rolleyes: And if a crazed dictator conquering Europe and murdering en masse is harder to fight than a weird guy with a few thousand men and a Brillo pad wig , then yes T was more of a man than Winnie. Thatcher v Scargill - just a bad hair day :mrgreen:

ffs imamartian, dont you remember the delectable Maggie Thathcher. She was a babe.

As far as i am concerned, an attractive personality kindly nature and an altruistic selfless consideration for others is far more appealing than a pretty face.

More often than not, overly 'pretty' people are self obsessed and narcissistic and not at all pleasant to be around.

I am not saying you can not have pretty and pleasant. Nor am i saying all pleasant people are dogs.

But when you hit the jackpot and get both combined (and you do need both) then i will show you a truly happy bloke.

Sponsored Links
Back