Why is DIYnot, not, more popular?

Sponsored Links
I like it here, moved over from the screwfix forum, theres a good handfull of posters over there but theres a lot of idiots who just post cr4p and rubbish any other posters posts.

I havent been here long but i've been madeto feel welcome here and think i do my bit but the more the merrier i say

Can i stay, please dont send me back to screwfix please :cry:

I like it here, moved over from the screwfix forum, theres a good handfull of posters over there but theres a lot of idiots who just post cr4p and rubbish any other posters posts.

I havent been here long but i've been madeto feel welcome here and think i do my bit but the more the merrier i say

No! P*ss off weirdo. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Who are they? ;)
There was a bloke on here briefly who had a big fall out with someone about University Challenge. Swidders I think his name was.
I liked swidders. He was a nice bloke (and had a brain unlike a few here!). He left because the Mods edited and/or deleted some stuff/posts and he took exception to it. He said he wouldn't put up with it and that he was off... and he meant it!!! Never came back!

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=171707&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Perhaps your answer lies in there somewhere Martian?

If you have a look at dextrous's's's's/stop ahh....email address all will suddenly become clear.

I feel like those matey boys when Columbo tells them the flaws in their perfect crimes.

It's a fair cop guv, you've got me bang to rights.

I've amended it to one that actually works (there was an 's' too many). Lord knows how much fan mail I've missed over the year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've amended it to one that actually works (there was an 's' too many). Lord knows how much fan mail I've missed over the year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

one from a Mrs Bracegirdle
one from The Sun
one from The Vice Squad

You are more than welcome to stay, any civil meaningful contribution will always be accepted, what we don't like are bullies and people who belittle others, there are a few eccentrics amongst us as you will discover, but in the main we are a friendly bunch.
:LOL:

Wotan

I am registered to other car club forums on the net.
Ive always VERBALLY asked people in the trade for advice and never thought of looking to the net for such DIY advice.

It is only recently that ive started googling my questions to which i stumbled upon this site. I have never heard of it up until now.

The internet is amazing but you spend too much time sitting in front of the screen looking for information. You can be there for the whole day....... If you have no full time job at the moment..maybe i do ot know how to look.:)

I will be using this site on a regular as I have got into the swing of seeking advice this way.

Sponsored Links
Back