Why Is The 'Gordon Brown Disgusts Me' Topic Locked?????

once again its going off topic.
He deserves no sympathy.
He has blood on his hands and should be ashamed of himself for using his family to further his political ambitions.

Idiots make these comments. (Whitespirit66).

This site would be better off without this diatribe.

Sponsored Links
He has blood on his hands and should be ashamed of himself for using his family to further his political ambitions.

That's my comment actually.
I consider it "fact" not diatribe! :rolleyes:

Idiots make these comments. (Whitespirit66).This site would be better off without this diatribe.

So you have to result to insults to get your point across, and because someone has a different view from yours. Doesn't say much for your argument, does it?

The performance on TV was Brown's cynical ploy to make himself appear human, and go for the sympathy vote. Its been 8 years, and he waits until a couple of months before an election that he is desperate to win.

Desperate stuff from you. Desperate stuff from Brown.

I think Brown deserves sympathy in many ways. First, he deserves sympathy for losing full sight at an early age. He deserves sympathy for having a minister as a father. He deserves sympathy for losing both his parents within the last 11 years. He deserves sympathy for having spent his working life in such a cloistered fashion, and not had to struggle like the rest of us in the harsh reality that we do (this making us "rounded" people with "rounded" experiences).

Most of all, he deserves sympathy for hankering for a job for over a decade which, when he finally got it, he has demonstrated was clearly beyond his abilities to fulfil to the extent that a couple of years after the appointment, he will ignomiously be sacked from and leave under a cloud.

Sponsored Links
sympathy eh,yes by all means for losing a loved 1.which i did think when he first suffered,but not now he has decided to open his heart on the tele.
and i agree with others perfect timing.

but lining his own pockets over the years and emptying everyone elses no dont think so.

As the person that started the debate I would like to say:

1. I have suffered painful personal losses in my life. Am I going to detail them to bunch of strangers, forum contributors or potential voters no, because its irrelevant and none of your business.

2. The only argument I was making was that nobody should use their personal heartbreaking death experiences as a means of increasing their attractiveness or popularity.

3. Gordon Brown is a piece of self serving scum totally undeserving of respect or indulgence from anyone in the uk.

Edit. Some people have asked how blasphemous got the thread locked. I don't know and I don't care. But BAS has the the same powers, he can also get his self embarrassing comments removed.

This is getting like the plumbing forum :rolleyes: ..Some subjects should be taboo. I`m saying no more on this ...off to rile the RGI`s

I don't really make a deal of posts any way, this is my 3rd fave forum,soz.
But I've not been on for a weekish cos I've had a heart attack at the grand age of 46.
Bill Clinton had 2 stents in his heart ...... I had 6 and going in this week for 1 or more in the LHS.
Anyway, this post has got to my BP which obviously needs to stay down.
The PM or anyone has no right to pull on heart strings to win votes the scumbag.

Am now on a Bacho mission no more fags for me - not touched one in almost a week, byeeee:cool:

Good lick steve - hang on in there. As for the cigs, try reading allen carr's easyway (did it for me) if you've not done so already.

As for this (and the other alluded to) post, all will be revealed tonight (Sunday) when it's broadcast.

As the person that started the debate I would like to say:

1. I have suffered painful personal losses in my life. Am I going to detail them to bunch of strangers, forum contributors or potential voters no, because its irrelevant and none of your business.

2. The only argument I was making was that nobody should use their personal heartbreaking death experiences as a means of increasing their attractiveness or popularity.

3. Gordon Brown is a piece of self serving scum totally undeserving of respect or indulgence from anyone in the uk.

Edit. Some people have asked how blasphemous got the thread locked. I don't know and I don't care. But BAS has the the same powers, he can also get his self embarrassing comments removed.
YOUR A HEARTLESS BARSTEWARD COLDSLAW :mad:

YOUR A HEARTLESS BARSTEWARD COLDSLAW :mad:

Learn to read what is typed without adding imaginary words. Nothing I said was heartless.

Gordon Brown and the labour cabinet (exception Clare Short) are personally responsible for the murder and maiming of 1000's of iraqi babies in an illlegal war. And they could'nt give a damn about any of them!

Thats what you call heartless.

Thousands of Iraqi babies were dying long before the invasion of Iraq due to sanctions imposed by the UN.
Why were weren't at your keyboard back then.

]Thousands of Iraqi babies were dying long before the invasion of Iraq due to sanctions imposed by the UN, why were weren't at your keyboard back then.

So that makes it ok then, you're not Gordon Brown are you?

I think every one is to blame, it like the Germans saying it was the Nazis and not them who are responsible for the second world war, but didn't the german people vote for the Nazis.

Iagree with you about Blair being responsible for the deaths of 1,000s of innocent people, i believe Blair would have told any lie or used any deception to get what he wanted, if his lie about WMDs hadn't got the result he wanted he would have come up with some other ploy to get his way.
I regard Blair more than a war criminal he is also a traitor, but he will still get away it anyway because the powers that be know if politicians start prosecuting other politicians that could set a precedent maybe some day they could end up in the dock .

Sponsored Links
Back