Why the left are a danger to us all

must admit I was :eek: at the cost of keeping those prisoners / patients in Broadmoor

the amount of staff they have to have.

It took 4 hours & think it was 12 or 10 members of staff to get one bloke back into his room/cell from the exercise yard

Sponsored Links
Made-up news story?

You mean like this one in the right-wing Murdoch Sun? Also in the right-wing Mail and the right-wing Express.

They posted cropped pics and claimed Jeremy was "dancing a jig" at the Cenotaph.

In fact he was walking with a older veteran

CxN3JG3XUAAgVDq2.jpg

As you can well imagine, Durack, a Word War II veteran who served in the 7th Armoured Division, was upset and disappointed by the extremely disingenuous and disrespectful 'story'. He told the Mirror:

“I’ve seen a bit of action and that annoys me when somebody tries to make fun of something like this, I take it very seriously I lost good friends and good colleagues in the war and like me Jeremy Corbyn takes it very seriously.

“It’s absolute nonsense. I was with him all the time and I never saw nothing like that at all. If they try to blacken his name at least do it legitimately don’t make farce of something like that. I think it’s pretty awful.

“I was with Jeremy when he lay the wreath and I was his companion at the Cenotaph so I know everything he’s done today because I was there.”

It was a fly on the wall documentary on BBC 1. Filming in the hospital

how is that all made up ?

You will recall that the Royal British Legion ostracised the right-wing Murdoch press when they discovered it had been tapping the phones of war-dead soldiers' families.

"Families of members of the armed forces killed in Afghanistan and Iraq have expressed disgust at the revelation they were targeted by Glenn Mulcaire, a private investigator who worked for the News of the World.

The latest disclosures prompted the Royal British Legion to drop the newspaper as its campaigning partner, saying it had been "shocked to the core" by the claims. The servicemen and women's charity said it had suspended all relations with the News of the World and was reviewing its advertising budget with News International, which also publishes the Sun and the Times."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/jul/07/phone-hacking-families-war-dead

Among others, of course

"The media group is at the centre of a huge political storm following days of shocking revelations about phone hacking, including news that the paper intercepted voicemails left on a phone belonging to the murdered schoolgirl Milly Dowler and targeted the phones of families of the victims of the 7/7 attacks."

Obviously the right-wing press has no shame.

Sponsored Links
big difference imho between the BBC &the Murdoch press or any other newspaper journalism

BBC is funded by the licence payers / tax payer

BBC have no political agenda. may get things wrong but they are not telling out right porkie pies

I always thought that not telling the truth is the same as not telling the whole truth?

Cos' they've been covering for their paedophile celebrities for years.

Why are the press allowed to get away with printing downright lies and fiction?

how does some ordinary bloke or woman in the street seek any type of redress against a news paper ? that is the problem

If you are a millionaire celeb (?) they get injuctions , can take legal action etc ?? may be ?

Alex fergusson had a long running issue with the BBC over a documentary they broad cast , as he said what can any one do to the BBC, they have millions to spend on lawyers plus the fact it is not any individuals private wealth ? he refused to do any post match interviews with the BBC for years over the affair.

All these sex case allegations people like leon Brittan , Harvey proctor Lord bramall & many others none of these people should be named unless they are charged with an offence . Total disgrace imho . If the accuser remains anon then the accused should have the same rights

All these sex case allegations people like leon Brittan , Harvey proctor Lord bramall & many others none of these people should be named unless they are charged with an offence . Total disgrace imho . If the accuser remains anon then the accused should have the same rights

English law is based upon what a reasonable person thinks, which is why ignorance of the law canot be used as a defence.

There are very real reasons why, what you seem to be against, happens in English law. The very fact that you cannot see these reasons makes you an unreasonable person.

I guess your point depends upon who's eyes you are looking through. Are you looking through Brittan's, Proctor's (spits) or Bramall's eyes?

Take a deep breath, then try looking through the eyes of the numerous, alleged victims of their crime.

innocent until proven guilty is some thing that is part of U.k law ?

Brittan , proctor etc are victims of disgraceful lies & police incompetence. Anon for the accuser than anon for the accused until such time as they are charged with an offence.

if that is un-reasonable than that is what I am :)

Probably explains why Nosey and Johnny boy have never been selected for jury duty. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (always defending the indefensible)
(sigh)
Care to show where boyo?
It's the lies and bulls hit I don't agree with just like the (typical) post above. Oh, and really thick posters.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back