Why Vote BNP.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The BNP are a party who have had their constitution rewritten for them by the Anti British race relations mob an unelected government Quango.

Griffin has shown himself up as nothing more than a toytown Nazi, he had a choice of refusing to sign the required undertaking and going to prison as a prisoner of conscience, or caving into the government, he chose the latter course.

Where do the white working class go from here then?

Sponsored Links
The NBPA is open to all in policing on application
and there is no bar to membership based on colour

Sponsored Links
Try joining the National Black Police Association

This got me thinking..........

On the evening of standing in front of the membership committee, for their decision, It would be quite ironic if you were unsuccessful, and the reason given was ...............
being 'Black Balled'...........

Just a thought..... :LOL:

The MOBO's (music of black origin awards) are racist in this case. And besides it appears you can qualify for a MOBO if 4 generations ago one of your great uncles married a black woman. Didnt Lily allen win one, or someone equally milky white? Lady Sovereign? Miss Dynamite? Seems there aint enough real black talent for the MOBO's to even have a point nowadays.

The NBPA is open to all in policing on application
and there is no bar to membership based on colour

If that is the case why not rename it the National Police Association and have done with the word BLACK.
The name itself indicates a restriction of membership, so it must be wrongly named if white Police can join.

According to statistics 78% of voters state there main concern is immigration and the only party who has the balls to tackle this issue is the BNP that is why they made headway in the last election........

The BNP are a party who have had their constitution rewritten for them by the Anti British race relations mob an unelected government Quango.

It really does beggar belief, that in a supposed democracy, their constitution, as you say, can be changed by an un-elected body.
The whole concept of the BNP is to change society by their methods, rightly or wrongly, and IF voted in democratically, should be allowed to set their own agenda.
To censor any political party is wholly wrong, they should stand or fall by their own policies.
It makes you wonder if their is any advantage for the average man to vote for any of the big parties...much of the same from all of them......... :evil:

what was actually changed though?
didn't they just make it so that they couldn't be whites only?
by the definition of the name, it's British Nationals.. this does not mean white only nowadays as there are plenty of British born black people about..
I knew one myself who hated the illegal immigrants as much as the rest of us do..

this does not mean white only nowadays as there are plenty of British born black people about..

Is it even that clear cut?

Is there a Dulux swatch card that I can hold up against myself to check? Only being of British descent (i.e. Britons, aka celts) a lot of my family members have darker skin than a lot of arabs and africans and I'm not sure if that means I'm white or not.

Personally, I think all these illegal immigrants should naff off back to Denmark, Normandy and Saxony. Send them all back where they came from, that's what I say.

Bl**dy anglo-saxon illegal immigrants. Coming over to my country, using up all my blue woad and the government lets them build their houses with all the good wattle and daub... :mad:

Gawd, and you should see the foreign muck they eat... Ham, fer chrissakes! Seriously, who would eat a pig, that's disgusting! Give me a raw turnip and a sheep's bladder full of mead anyday.

Sponsored Links
Back