Wickes Hinge Hole Distance Measurement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I am about to purchase a Wickes base cabinet, and I want to replace the hideous doors they come with and I want to use a custom door cutting website. Can anyone tell me the distance from edge to centre of hinge hoke for wickes kitchen cabinet products? If anyone knows.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

I am about to purchase a Wickes base cabinet, and I want to replace the hideous doors they come with and I want to use a custom door cutting website. Can anyone tell me the distance from edge to centre of hinge hoke for wickes kitchen cabinet products? If anyone knows.
Thanks
The distance from edge is fairly standard but from top and bottom varies by manufacturer, best have a measure in Wickes showroom .

Thanks, I was just hoping there was someone at home who may have a wickes cabinate who could measure for me before I head in store.

Thanks, I was just hoping there was someone at home who may have a wickes cabinate who could measure for me before I head in store.

As per @foxhole the distance of the hole center is pretty standard (with an overlay door). If the holes are different height wise. just drill new holes in the carcass.

Sponsored Links
Hi, I am also considering replacing the doors on my Wickes base cabinets. I have here also found some custom door manufacturing websites that have Wickes base cabinets in their catalogues and good discounts.

From memory it is 6mm from the edge of the door to the start of the hole.

A hinge cutter is 35mm so that halved is 17.5 add the 6mm and you have 23.5mm center, saying that, I would go 22.5mm to be on the safe side, or better still try it on a bit of 18mm mdf first.

Back